Weinberger Fine Art is a critical link between artists and patrons. Representing both emerging and acclaimed artists, Weinberger Fine Art believes art is not a luxury good, but rather a crucial element to illuminate the inspirations, emotions, and passions of each individual. With Kim Weinberger’s vast experience in the art world serving as a consultant for both artists and art lovers, she is able to create and encourage unique, inclusive relationships for every person who steps into the gallery.
For Kim, art has never been an exclusive privilege, but rather it has served as a source of community and friendship. Her unique perspective on the art world stems from her expansive international adventures wherein she was continually exposed to new cultures and people. Art served as an international link, a creative form of communication. Everyday, she looks forward to coming to the gallery with her phenomenal team, to build more relationships and help others explore the work she loves.
- Barry Eisenhart’s video and muse
- Press Release – Oct 2013 :: Release of new design by Majo and Red Dirt
- Press Release – August 2012 :: Contemporary Autumn Showcase
- Press Release – May 2012 :: Group Show: Megan Wyeth, Paul and Kate Lindholm, John Petrey
- Press Release – Feb 2012 :: "Abstractions" by Stephen T. Johnson
- Press Release – Oct 2011 :: Internationally Acclaimed Artist Hunt Slonem Visits KC Crossroads