- New York Artist Andy Gershon: New Series Debut
Weinberger Fine Art is pleased to present two photographic series by Kansas City native Andy Gershon. In both, Gershon uses the camera to covertly document strangers enjoying culture or nature: the subjects do not know they are being photographed. The photographs show how we use technology to consume culture, and how it, in return, consumes us.
For more information and images click here.
- Hunt Slonem: Artist Reception and Book Signing
Weinberger Fine Art welcomes Kansas City’s art patrons for an evening with the artist September 12 from 6:30 – 9:00 pm. Slonem will meet guests and sign copies of his newest book, Bunnies, a lush and comprehensive treasury of his beloved and well-known series, published by Glitterati Press. Cocktails generously provided by The Jacobson.
- KC Studio Magazine presents “KC + Connect” event series
- “The Bias for Beauty” New Paintings by Wes Benson
- “A Tale of Two Cities” The Flow Paintings of Jonas Gerard
- “Sex and the City” Starring Michael Regnier
- February Exhibition: Featuring MaJo